- No Strasburg? No problem! The Nats took 3 of 4 from the St. Louis Cardinals this weekend and Tony LaRussa is not happy about RHP Drew Storen throwing behind OF Matt Holliday. You have to love how the 23 year old closer isn’t afraid to show his grit.
- The Orioles completed their SEASON SWEEP of the Angels 1-0 classic. Jeremy Guthrie continues to shine in the second half of the season as he throws another gem.
- Shanahan once again proves he is channeling the Joe Gibbs of the 1980’s. The latest news on McNabb suggests the QB may not be ready for the season opener on Sept. 12 vs Dallas, but you have to believe this is all apart of the show. Forcing the Cowgirls to game plan for 2 QB’s is just good ol fashion gamesmanship.
- After a dismal rookie year with Oakland could former first round pick Darrius Heyward-Bey finally become relevant in the NFL?
- Former Terp Lance Ball had a monster night for the Denver Broncos tonight. He sliced the Steelers defense for 75 yards on 10 carries and puts himself in great shape to make the 53-man roster.
- Classes start at Maryland on Monday and Jordan Haden is not registered.